Later today Poppy and I will be getting on a plane just like he did. Only my plane will have powerful jets to get me off the ground.
It is once again that time of year… the time for witches and warlocks… the time for craziness… the time for the #iIzDrunkered hashtag to bring Twitter to it’s knees… it’s time for Avitaween!!!
Blogger get togethers are always ALOT of fun. In fact, for that matter, it seems the only time I take time off lately is for such auspicious events. So what am I specifically expecting this year?
• I’m going to his party because I haz me a ticket
• I’m giving her birthday punches
• I’m making her give me a ride with the top down so I can avoid the line on the ride at Epcot
• I’m making her call me sugar all day
• I’ll be getting my night time sugar from her
• I’m going to meet the most famous sugar of them all
• I get to hang with low sugar but the sweetest snackie of all
• I’m going to ask her, “Why? Why?” and I will get a photo with him
• I’m going to give him suggestions of which third world nation we should overthrow next
• I’m swapping H1N1 with her for shits and giggles
• I’ll get to draw inspiration off her vision
• I have no idea what I’ll talk to him about, but it’s always a thought provoking conversation
• I’m having lunch with her and her ultracool husband
• I’m giving her hugs ‘cause I can
• I’m grilling her for marketing tips
• I’m making her carry me to the flight home
And of course…
• I fully expect to make out with him all night long
Of course, there are alot of other things I’ll be doing things with other people that will be totally unexpected!
A Jedi craves not these things.
But a blogger does!!!
And just so we are clear… there will be NO TOUCHING THE POPPY!!!
See ya’ll soon!